Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Alt Swarm! This is the diary of a WoW alt-o-holic. I love to play WoW, but I find myself getting bored with the same grind with the same character, day after day.

To rescue myself and my WoW account, I have created a set of characters on the Sentinels realm: one for each class, two from each race. I intend to level them simultaneously. This is great because I'll play a character for a few hours and then it will be time to switch to a different character, in a different location.

Alt Swarm is composed of ten characters, the current maximum on any given realm. The links in the Armory section on the left sidebar go to the characters' Armory pages.

This blog was created to post my thoughts on the classes as I play them, several for the first time. I don't expect to write anything groundbreaking. I started playing just after Burning Crusade was released, so there are a lot more experienced players out there.

However, I enjoy playing WoW, and I'm pretty excited about my Alt Swarm. And, who knows? Maybe you'll be able to find a gem midst my rambling!

No comments: