Sunday, September 28, 2008

False Alarm

Okay, so my warrior has fallen out of favor, right? Right. I thought I'd get back to the Alt Swarm, but I was wrong. I decided that I was tired of running battlegrounds with a twink hunter. I stopped the PvP and started up the PvE. Good times, that. She's now up to level 41, and just learned Dragonscale Leatherworking.

I was kinda depressed to discover that there isn't any true hunter gear in the leatherworking specializations. Tribal is for druids and Elemental is for rogues. Both specializations are purely leather. Hunters, of course, can wear mail after level 40. So, there's Dragonscale. All items are mail, but none of the crafted gear adds agility. A hunter can certainly benefit from the Netherscale Armor set, but the lack of agility is rather surprising. Hopefully, that will be fixed in Wrath of the Lich King.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the Alt Swarm is still on hold. But you guessed that anyway, didn't you?

1 comment:

Mr. ELF said...

Its like another language! :)